1 1/2 pounds lamb or beef, cubed
3 medium carrots
2 medium potatoes
1/2 small can stewed tomatoes
1/3 cup flour
1 ounce beef fat
1 cup beef stock
1/2 cup water
1 ounce fresh thyme
1 bay leaf
salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
1) Coat the beef or lamb with flour.
2) Add salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste.
3) Add oil to a large pot and brown the mixture.
4) Add sliced vegetables and thyme.
5) Add the beef stock and water.
6) Add the bay leaf for taste.
7) Simmer the beef or lamb mixture for 2 to 3 hours or until the meat and veggies are tender
and look tasty.
8) You can add extra water if necessary for moisture.
9) Add salt, pepper, and wine to taste.